about carla mae "Believing In Paradise" Carla Mae Media Gallery Frequently Asked Questions In Session The State of Our Sould Blog Reflections Contact Carla Mae carla mae home Messages with Carla Mae

Actual Written Testimonials from Carla Mae Guestbook and Email Entries


EMAIL: February, 2009

Carla,

Thank you for my reading a couple of weeks ago:

Honestly, the session with you was very REAL. I started tearing up, and getting emotional
when you described my situation with my spouse, and how it has been very difficult.
The tension that is in my house is not good for me or my children. You are right.
We have come to the end of our relationship. My angels have been telling me this for about 3 years,
but I have tried to work at "us"getting better, and it has not gotten better.
I do belive there is someone out there that will be a better match for me,
and will support my strong willed, independent ways.

My children are exactly how you described them. The oldest very detailed and strategic.
The middle very sensitive and sincere. And my baby, a hippie at heart, with
an ability to light up any room she walks in. Thank you for checking in with
my dad, grandma and aunt. I am glad there are together and that things are okay.
I love them all, and miss them very much.
As I move forward chanting....I will also be thanking you for your insight.

Sincerely,

K


EMAIL: March, 2009

I have no doubt what so ever that you connected with me / my spirit and my deceased father. You sensed how much loss I have experienced in the past year and I that I was emotionally depleted and "lost". You knew about my recent divorce and how I had overworked to make the marriage work. You described my ex wife to a tee and knew that she had emotionally checked out of the marriage about five years ago. You also knew that she had become incredibly selfish and self-centered.............to "epic" proportions. Thank you for the validation that I wasn't crazy!

My father was speaking through you. I could hear him speaking everything you said. The things you were saying couldn't have been made up. You even knew that he had passed as a result of "something to do with his head".....a brain tumor. Your words were encouraging, reassuring, and very positive about how I could change my thinking, thus my future. Thank you very, very much. I hope to be in contact with you again for another reading in the near future.

Brian

EMAIL: January, 2009


Dear Carla,

I wanted to take a few moments to thank you for our sessions. When I first contacted you, I was hoping that I could make contact with one of my family members. As things turned out the session became one for my husband. His best friend Mark was killed by a drunk driver at the tender age of sixteen. This was back in the early 70s. I was taken back that the moment you heard Brians voice you tuned right in. Mark wanted to give my husband a message, a very emotional one. My husband had been out of town at the time of Marks death. When he heard about Marks death, he immediately felt he should have been with Mark as if he could have protected him. I had no idea my husband had been carrying such a burden. Hes a very quiet and humble man who just doesnt talk about his emotions. I cant thank you enough for opening yourself to receive the message from Mark. He was finally able to get emotions out that he had been harboring for much too long. Thank you so much for your patience, understanding and just being YOU.


From Past Carla Mae Guestbook Entries:

Date: 2002-02-12 07:29:40
James ( no email / no homepage) wrote:

Wow is right! You are incredible. When all of that info came together, I was blown away. Thanks Carla, I will put that info into the guestbook.

Date: 2003-02-07 05:43:00
Barb and Mike ( readingsbybarb@aol.com / no homepage) wrote:

We love ya Carla! You are an amazing medium and have brought such joy and light into our lives. You go girl!! Blessings to you! ~Barb and Mike

Date: 2002-12-07 22:42:26
Gill ( gtoonarmy@aol.com / no homepage) wrote:

really good to have these web sites were people can gain comfort and knowledge that there loved one is still very much apart of there lives still.wish you every success with this
Love and Light
Gill xx

Date: 2002-10-22 06:07:44
Tim Watson ( tgwats2002@mindspring.com / http://www.thrivemedia.bizhosting.com) wrote:

Carla, Thank you so much for connecting with my Mother and Brother who have passed, with all of the facts that only my loved ones could have known, I felt they were there with us during our session, you have a amazing talent, and the love that you have for others is very evident in your work, I encourage others to meet with you, and share the love of you, your gift, of god and of their loved ones who have passed, yet who are still with them in a spirital sense. THANK YOU CARLA !!!

Date: 2002-10-17 01:49:17
Kandy Shepard ( Kandkissy903@aol.com / no homepage) wrote:

Cala Mae is a outstanding person. She has such a special gift to help other people and I believe the Lord gave her this gift for a reason!! Carla has put such a strong healing process on my life and if it was not for her I probably would not be where I am today. When my mom and I first went to her last May I was scared being only 18 I did not know what to think. She hit everything to a "T". NowI have put the past behind me as far as my dads death because now I know that is what he wants me to do. I got lots of questions answerd questions I thought that were impossible to answer but she did it and I just want to say THANK YOU FOR EVERY THING!!!

Date: 2002-09-13 01:47:35
Vicki ( vickiblankenship@aol.com / no homepage) wrote:

Carla, Thank you so much for channeling my family members that have passed. That was the beginning of truly knowing that our life is eternal, and that our loved ones that have passed are still with us. And Reiki has changed my life. It has allowed me to feel the joy and peace of being a spiritual being in a physical body. Thank you, thank you, with love.

Date: 2002-07-25 17:14:56
Lynn ( LCMCW@aol.com / no homepage) wrote:

Carla Mae has a wonderful, natural gift that can truly enrich your life. Sometimes even the most difficult problems or frustrations take on a whole new meaning when they are presented to you from the Spiritual side and Carla Mae can bring you this very special gift.

Date: 2006-01-21 00:42:19
Carol Bowles ( no email / no homepage) wrote:

This is for those who are raised believing that psychic work is evil and part of the "devil's work" :
I was raised to fear any type of "psychic" work....it was portrayed as evil.
I was having a rough time in my life and as I was getting off work one morning I turned off the radio and began to pray aloud to God as I was driving home. After a while of talking with God I reached down and turned on my radio and heard Carla Mae on the radio. I listened for an few min and turned the station quickly when I found out that she was a psychic medium, after all I had just been talking with God and did not want to be doing anything disobedient. I attempted surfing the channels and before long found myself again listening to Carla Mae. She sounded so honest and her voice so comforting, so I prayed again to God saying, "this woman seems to be talking right to me...This does not feel like I am being disobedient by hearing her words...please God give me a sign if I should change this station or continue to listen." It wasn't 2 min after that request to god that Carla Mae told the individual she was reading that the message was coming from "Jesus!" I thought to myself that Carla Mae was meant to be on my radio station that morning....her messages were for me as well as the others she was talking to. Once at the house, I sat in the car listening to Carla for what seemed like another hour....then her show ended. I immediately ran into the house and looked up her web site still wanting and praying for proof that I was not dabbling into evil territory. Upon opening her web site, the first thing I saw what her quote that put my mind at ease and laid my fears to rest. "I intend . . .
To be surrounded by the pure white light of Christ at all times.
To use my gifts from God in a beautiful way.
To give messages from Spirit of Light and Love, to help people that need them for the purpose of healing and growth.
To give and teach Reiki to anyone who desires it.
To trust my path.
Nothing but Good can come to me, Nothing but Good shall go from me.
- Carla Mae

I believe that Carla Mae was sent to me that day to help me through the tough time I was facing, since that day over 5 years ago I have attended many of Carla Mae's classes and have called on her for readings to help me make it through challenging times I have since come against.
Thank you Carla Mae, You are truly "Heaven Sent"
Carol Bowles

370 Date: 2006-01-15 22:29:50
Lynne Logan ( lynnelogan@columbus.rr.com / http://www.deckerzane.com) wrote:

I believed in Carla's abilities so strongly after a short reading on the phone that I took a plane from Ohio just to meet her in person. My ex-husband had just died, and I was really grieving over his sudden death. I wanted to speak with him, and I didn't even mention to her that he had died and had said very little about him in general. He immediately made an appearance in the room, and I think his presence even surprised her because he has such a strong personality. Everything she said about him was completely accurate, and the walls even started popping when I mentioned his best friend. I felt a great relief after the reading even though the intensity of it all gave me a headache. She revealed several things that only Steve, my ex-husband, would know, and I look forward to speaking with her again. Anyone who has doubts about talking to a medium--Fear not, Carla Mae is a talented psychic medium, and you will not be disappointed in her expertise and will be touched by her overwhelming kindness.

LLogan, Columbus, Ohio

369 Date: 2005-11-28 19:20:32
Michele ( Michele.Terry@target.com / http://geocities.com/musicformika) wrote:

Carla - you have read for me twice and each time was a blessing. You have brought me and my family a peace about my daughter's passing. Hopefully one day my husband will open his mind and soul & allow you to read for him as well. I know he would greatly benefit from your messages. You mentioned or Mika mentioned an event we held in her honor after her passing. The above website gives information on the event we held called Music for Mika as well as Mika's story and event and family photos. I would like to share with you and all of your supporters her website. My goal is to get Mika's story out everywhere so we do all possible to prevent this tragedy from happening to another family. Please visit www.geocities.com/musicformika. I am truly blessed to have meet you & for some odd reason I feel we have known one another for a long time. May God Bless!

Michele Terry

368 Date: 2005-10-24 18:26:17
Genevieve Williams ( poeticlady@comcast.net / no homepage) wrote:

Carla Mae I had a reading with you last wednesday I can't believe how perfectly accurate you were. But I need you to know that you were also right about having something of his on display in a vase. I forgot! But it is the flowers from the gravesite in my living room. you are wonderful. God bless you. (Can you guess what my gift is?) you will be blessed by it one day. Genevieve.. P.S. I hope to be invited to your show.

Date: 2005-11-28 19:20:32
Michele ( Michele.Terry@target.com / http://geocities.com/musicformika) wrote:

Carla - you have read for me twice and each time was a blessing. You have brought me and my family a peace about my daughter's passing. Hopefully one day my husband will open his mind and soul & allow you to read for him as well. I know he would greatly benefit from your messages. You mentioned or Mika mentioned an event we held in her honor after her passing. The above website gives information on the event we held called Music for Mika as well as Mika's story and event and family photos. I would like to share with you and all of your supporters her website. My goal is to get Mika's story out everywhere so we do all possible to prevent this tragedy from happening to another family. Please visit www.geocities.com/musicformika. I am truly blessed to have meet you & for some odd reason I feel we have known one another for a long time. May God Bless!

Michele Terry

Genevieve Williams ( poeticlady@comcast.net / no homepage) wrote:

Carla Mae I had a reading with you last wednesday I can't believe how perfectly accurate you were. But I need you to know that you were also right about having something of his on display in a vase. I forgot! But it is the flowers from the gravesite in my living room. you are wonderful. God bless you. (Can you guess what my gift is?) you will be blessed by it one day. Genevieve.. P.S. I hope to be invited to your show.

Date: 2005-08-15 23:24:09
Anna Aragon ( dvlr2@hotmail.com / no homepage) wrote:

Carla,

I finally had the chance to meet you. Thank you for being a positive influence in my life. I look forward to doing another session with you and hopefully getting a chance with attending one of your upcoming shows and meeting with you in person especially if your in San Diego. Keep doing what you were born to do because you are truely blessed.

Thanks Anna Aragon
Date: 2005-08-08 06:04:14
Rosse Presley ( Rossatcb@aol.com / no homepage) wrote:

In Oct 2004 you made connection with my mother on the other side ,and you told me that she had told you that I would be moving into a new home and that it would be a piece of cake and on the exact date that you told me I moved ,and like mom told you I moved near by. I will be making another appointment because every detail you told me about mom was accurate
Thank you.
Date: 2005-07-29 18:06:10
Joni Dunsmore ( joni.dunsmore@childrens.com / no homepage) wrote:

I had a wonderful experience talking with Carla, and I want to thank her for opening my eyes. I can hardly wait to talk with her again!

Date: 2005-07-27 01:10:10
Veta McCoy ( VetaMcCoy@aol.com / no homepage) wrote:

Thank You Carla for your reading today. I now feel a sense of happiness about my future.

Date: 2005-03-11 18:46:27
peggye ripkowski ( peggye_ripkowski@pct2.co.harris.tx.us / no homepage) wrote:

Carla - thank you very much for our session. I can't tell you what relief it brings me knowing Bella is ok. My heart is broken that she is on the other side but, in the same sense I am so happy knowing that she will never be hurt and that she is with my dad. I know he will love her as much as I did. Also, hearing from my dad made me feel wonderful, I only wish I had asked you to tell them both how very much I love them - and always will. I feel as though I let the both of them down, Bella in not making sure she could not get out anywhere and my dad, in being angry at him when he passed. Anyway, thank you again so very much! You were right on.....

Date: 2004-12-16 18:12:23
Jeannie Wood ( jmwoodtx@earthlink.net / no homepage) wrote:

I am so grateful to Carla for helping me get in contact with my mom, who passed 13 years ago! It was absolutely amazing, the things she said to me that could only have come from my mom!! I cannot express to Carla how happy she made me and how grateful I am to her! Thank you, Carla Mae!!!

Date: 2004-11-29 18:31:11
Christie ( christie@pediacalloftexas.com / no homepage) wrote:

Hi, Carla!! I am excited to have received your name from a wonderful counselor I know. I lost my sister in a motorcycle accident on August 7 of this year and couldn't imagine a better Christmas present for my family than to receive a reading from you! Hopefully you have time available. Please contact me via email when you can. Thank You!

Date: 2004-01-12 17:40:50
Ann Humphrey ( annh1029@aol.com / no homepage) wrote:

Hi! You have read me before and did a wonderful job. I really would love another 60 minute reading as soon as possible. thanks!

Date: 2003-08-31 06:18:43
Brian Nichols ( sixsense@yahoo.com / no homepage) wrote:

I believe in your gift from God for he so stated in 1Corinthians 12 through Paul, that "SPIRITUAL GIFTS" are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he gives them to each one, just as he determines. God Bless

Date: 2003-02-07 05:43:00
Barb and Mike ( readingsbybarb@aol.com / no homepage) wrote:

We love ya Carla! You are an amazing medium and have brought such joy and light into our lives. You go girl!! Blessings to you! ~Barb and Mike

Date: 2002-12-07 22:42:26
Gill ( gtoonarmy@aol.com / no homepage) wrote:

really good to have these web sites were people can gain comfort and knowledge that there loved one is still very much apart of there lives still.wish you every success with this
Love and Light
Gill xx

Date: 2002-10-22 06:07:44
Tim Watson ( tgwats2002@mindspring.com / http://www.thrivemedia.bizhosting.com) wrote:

Carla, Thank you so much for connecting with my Mother and Brother who have passed, with all of the facts that only my loved ones could have known, I felt they were there with us during our session, you have a amazing talent, and the love that you have for others is very evident in your work, I encourage others to meet with you, and share the love of you, your gift, of god and of their loved ones who have passed, yet who are still with them in a spirital sense. THANK YOU CARLA !!!

Date: 2002-10-17 01:49:17
Kandy Shepard ( Kandkissy903@aol.com / no homepage) wrote:

Cala Mae is a outstanding person. She has such a special gift to help other people and I believe the Lord gave her this gift for a reason!! Carla has put such a strong healing process on my life and if it was not for her I probably would not be where I am today. When my mom and I first went to her last May I was scared being only 18 I did not know what to think. She hit everything to a "T". NowI have put the past behind me as far as my dads death because now I know that is what he wants me to do. I got lots of questions answerd questions I thought that were impossible to answer but she did it and I just want to say THANK YOU FOR EVERY THING!!!

Date: 2002-09-13 01:47:35
Vicki ( vickiblankenship@aol.com / no homepage) wrote:

Carla, Thank you so much for channeling my family members that have passed. That was the beginning of truly knowing that our life is eternal, and that our loved ones that have passed are still with us. And Reiki has changed my life. It has allowed me to feel the joy and peace of being a spiritual being in a physical body. Thank you, thank you, with love.

Date: 2002-07-25 17:14:56
Lynn ( LCMCW@aol.com / no homepage) wrote:

Carla Mae has a wonderful, natural gift that can truly enrich your life. Sometimes even the most difficult problems or frustrations take on a whole new meaning when they are presented to you from the Spiritual side and Carla Mae can bring you this very special gift.

Date: 2002-06-27 16:07:16
Val ( zacdbz18@aol.com / no homepage) wrote:

A wonderful talent is shared with others who also believe. My favorite. . . . "Blessed are those who can not see, and yet believe": This website is not for everyone, especially those who count off for spelling!!! If you keep an open mind and heart, you can gain MUCH information!!!

Date: 2002-02-12 07:29:40
James ( no email / no homepage) wrote:

Wow is right! You are incredible. When all of that info came together, I was blown away. Thanks Carla, I will put that info into the guestbook.